Welcome to JeRzEEdRiFT Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to JeRzEEdRiFT Crew Forum

JeRzEEdRiFT crew forum page

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Note from xStryker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xSkyline

xSkyline

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-11

A Note from xStryker Empty
PostSubject: A Note from xStryker   A Note from xStryker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:41 am

To JD Leaders and Members:
Some of you know me, others not. I've been in the crew for a good month now. I have no regrets about the time I've spent with you all.

Well I know I've already been kicked (I'm guessing for inactivity); therefore I have no qualms. I saw it coming and was about to announce my leave in any case. To the crux: like many players, I have begun to play less and less. With school starting up and 5 AdvancedPlacement classes (EngLiterature, CalculusBC, USGov.&Pol., MacroEcon, Spanish3) lined up, I simply cannot be as active as I would like (It takes me at least 2-5 hours to finish all of the assigned work per night). There is, however, also the fact that I have been simply losing interest in the game for whatever reason. Hopefully, after exams are over or during breaks I will be able to log more time and see the new updates (still looking forward to the Natura =P).

In any case, I wish you all joy and luck in the near future. I hope to see JerzeeDrift survive as one of the MajorCB Tier Crews for a long time coming. Keep up the good work and stay regular with the good suggestions and practices. Thanks for all your time and consideration that created those bygone moments. Perhaps later down the road, there will be room for me to come back and play again. I'll be off and on in the coming months, so I'll see you all around.

-xStryker

Last edited by xSkyline on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S1LV3R_W0LF

S1LV3R_W0LF

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2008-03-30

A Note from xStryker Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Note from xStryker   A Note from xStryker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:59 am

Good luck mate, give us a call when you back, we will allways have room for our loyal friends, you will be welcome back to the family.

Take care.
Back to top Go down

A Note from xStryker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to JeRzEEdRiFT Crew Forum  :: GUEST AREA :: Spam Land-
Jump to: