Welcome to JeRzEEdRiFT Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to JeRzEEdRiFT Crew Forum

JeRzEEdRiFT crew forum page

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanting to try out, are you accepting?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annah

Wanting to try out, are you accepting? Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to try out, are you accepting?   Wanting to try out, are you accepting? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Hey, I'm a level 55 driver, with Roo. I've got some decent parts, good points. I buy Gcoins often so I have good drift shop items most of the time. Are you guys accepting applications anytime soon? And does only the crew leader benefit from owning channels? What ARE all of the benefits?
Back to top Go down
Jeffrey3527

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to try out, are you accepting?   Wanting to try out, are you accepting? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Unfortunately, you got to be at least lvl 71 with a v9. If you are a good racer, even without good parts, you can have a space here, but the minimum requirement is a v9 and lvl 71 =/ You can come back when you reach that.

From CBs, there's no crew where's the leader gets it all. Here, the profit goes to everyone that participated somehow important in CBs, and besides payment, there's the 20% discount on gas.
Back to top Go down
bigdave0
Admin
Admin
bigdave0

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to try out, are you accepting?   Wanting to try out, are you accepting? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:32 pm

Jeff.. you forgot and real good frends Razz
Back to top Go down
http://jerzeedriftcrew.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to try out, are you accepting?   Wanting to try out, are you accepting? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting to try out, are you accepting?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to JeRzEEdRiFT Crew Forum  :: GUEST AREA :: Recruitment-
Jump to: