Welcome to JeRzEEdRiFT Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to JeRzEEdRiFT Crew Forum

JeRzEEdRiFT crew forum page

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone play Fallout 3?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey_S

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Anyone play Fallout 3? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone play Fallout 3?   Anyone play Fallout 3? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:27 pm

Anyone play FO3? It's an awesome game, think of it like Oblivion 'cept with guns and in a post-apocalyptic Washington D.C setting, and 100x better. It's why I haven't been on DC in a while Razz
Back to top Go down
Obsidian

Obsidian

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Fallout 3?   Anyone play Fallout 3? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:20 am

Lmao everyone is saying it's Oblivion with guns and everyone who plays it says it's not XD I'm not gonna play it til i get my new comp. BTW There's no way it was 100x better than Oblivion, you crazy.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3R_W0LF

S1LV3R_W0LF

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Fallout 3?   Anyone play Fallout 3? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:32 am

I didn't play yet, not very curious either ... the "fake" combats look boring.

I'm playing Far Cry 2 now, it's great.
Back to top Go down
Casey_S

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Fallout 3?   Anyone play Fallout 3? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:23 pm

Obsidian wrote:
BTW There's no way it was 100x better than Oblivion, you crazy.

Prepare to be surprised Razz 200 year old robots that think they're colonial diplomats, a hidden crashed alien space ship with alien weapons you can jack, flame swords made out of lawn mower blades, spark plugs, motorcycle gas handles and gas tanks, "Rock-It" launchers that can shoot anything from lawn gnomes to teddy bears, giant freakin mechs. Yeah. It's 100x better.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian

Obsidian

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Fallout 3?   Anyone play Fallout 3? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:14 am

Casey_S wrote:
Obsidian wrote:

Prepare to be surprised Razz 200 year old robots that think they're colonial diplomats, a hidden crashed alien space ship with alien weapons you can jack, flame swords made out of lawn mower blades, spark plugs, motorcycle gas handles and gas tanks, "Rock-It" launchers that can shoot anything from lawn gnomes to teddy bears, giant freakin mechs. Yeah. It's 100x better.
... and no magic whatsoever. KK GG
Back to top Go down
Casey_S

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Fallout 3?   Anyone play Fallout 3? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:37 pm

Obsidian wrote:
Casey_S wrote:
Obsidian wrote:

... and no magic whatsoever. KK GG

Who the hell needs magic when you can blow a Zombies head off with Lincoln's Repeater, or become invisible with a cloaking device? To me, giant explosion from a mini-nuke launched by a shoulder mounted catapult>magic missile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Fallout 3?   Anyone play Fallout 3? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone play Fallout 3?
Page 1 of 1