Welcome to JeRzEEdRiFT Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to JeRzEEdRiFT Crew Forum

JeRzEEdRiFT crew forum page

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Me scamming ryosato?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dwc2

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Me scamming ryosato? Empty
PostSubject: Me scamming ryosato?   Me scamming ryosato? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:06 pm

What is this bullshit? This guy offers to buy me parts to help me after I get hacked, but all of a sudden when I leave the crew he says I scammed him. And it's kinda hard to believe you believed this bullshit, I even told silver.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3R_W0LF

S1LV3R_W0LF

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Me scamming ryosato?   Me scamming ryosato? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Yah I read that yesterday from some guy in CrazyTeam accusing you of scamming ryo.

Well just talk to him and try to settle that, give him some money along the time to pay him, or give his parts back has you can ... it's hard when you get called a scammer and everyone knows it... :/

Good luck.

Oh and BTW check AH you can get lvl 75 parts now with base 41-43 from around 12k ... I saw a Tina 42 today for that price.

Then try to get some H Me's by RT or UC ... Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
dwc2

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Me scamming ryosato?   Me scamming ryosato? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:34 am

There I convinced him to let me use them longer.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3R_W0LF

S1LV3R_W0LF

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Me scamming ryosato?   Me scamming ryosato? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Well I think Ryo called you scammer because he got you parts while you where in his crew, then when you got them and you left he called you a scammer for that.

Has I told you, the way to clean your name is give them back, but once he let you use them for longer and you have time to get a set by yourself I think he can stop telling that about you, because you like many others have a bad reputation because of situations like these ... and that sux, because people don't know in who to believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me scamming ryosato?   Me scamming ryosato? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me scamming ryosato?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to JeRzEEdRiFT Crew Forum  :: GUEST AREA :: Spam Land-
Jump to: